SCS Noonan Scholars
Scholarship & Program Overview:
The SCS Noonan Scholars program works with students from 11th grade through college graduation. The program helps students attend top colleges with strong financial aid support, ensure students succeed on their competitive college campus, and supports students in preparing for their career. Our program includes a residential summer academy after 11th and 12th grades, as well as a laptop, a $500 stipend each of those summers, and a $1,000 stipend for every year a student is in college.
Website: SCS Noonan Scholars
Application: Access Here
- Must be a junior in high school (class of 2020)
- Cumulative high school GPA of 3.7 or higher (unweighted, out of 4.0)
- 10th Grade PSAT Score of 1050+ or 11th Grade PSAT Score of 1140+ (if taken)
- Household income at or below $75,000
- Identify as one of the following:
(a) A first-generation college student
(b) A student of color
- Completed Online Application
- Complete two (2) Essays (one of 250-350 words / one of 450-650 words)
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation (one from a teacher / one from a school counselor)
- High School Transcript (official or unofficial, which includes your Junior Yr Fall Grades)
Proof of Family Income (2017 Tax Return (i.e. 1040), or copy of December 2018 pay stubs, or 2017 W-2 or 1099 forms for ALL working adults in the household)
If your parents DO NOT have any of these documents, please upload a paragraph in a PDF document explaining why there is no proof of income.
Open to DREAMers: Yes
Renewable: Yes, $500 each summer after 11th and 12th grade, and $1,000 each year a student is in college
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or problems with the application form.