Cirkled In - "No Sweat" Scholarship
Organization & Scholarship Overview:
The Cirkled In Scholarship is a cash scholarship you can apply to any educational need, from tuition to books or even a car. There are no income parameters, no minimum GPA requirement, and no essays to write. Simply create a FREE Cirkled In account and apply.(They keep your information secure and you control who sees your profile.) IMPORTANT NOTE: This scholarship opportunity requires CPS students to establish a profile on a separate site that is not a CPS site. Please be mindful of inputting personal information into the Cirkled In tool.
Website: Cirkled In Scholarship
Application: Create an Account & Apply
- You must be currently enrolled in 8th – 12th grade in a school to be eligible (Home Schooled students are also eligible.)
- You must be a legal resident of the United States or the District of Columbia to be eligible.
- You must be at least 13-years-old to apply for this scholarship.
- Students can use this cash for any educational need from books to housing.
- Create a FREE Cirkled In account
- Click the “Apply Now” button
Increase your chances of winning by completing your Cirkled In portfolio at least 50%.
We will select one winner based on 1) profile completeness and 2) number of points
Renewable: No (This scholarship is offered every quarter with quarter ending due dates. Keep your profile up to date and apply with one button click.)
Open to DREAMers: No
Questions? please email email@example.com