Los Angeles DUI Attorney Diabetes Scholarship
From the Organization…
It is our pleasure to announce the first ever Los Angeles DUI Attorney Scholarship. This $1,000 scholarship is intended to support one hard working, high achieving college student who lives with diabetes. LosAngelesDUIAttorney.com is proud of the work we do connecting drivers with the top DUI lawyers in California. But we believe it’s just as important to nourish the next generation of leaders and professionals—and we want to do that where it matters most. Many of us involved in the site have seen firsthand how diabetes can change a life. Often, it comes without warning and it can radically alter how a person lives from day to day. But we also believe that diabetes should not be an impediment to pursuing your dreams. We want to help a student with diabetes complete their college education and launch their career. We urge all eligible students to apply, and we look forward to reading the essays and bestowing this scholarship.
How to Apply:
To apply for the Los Angeles DUI Attorney Diabetes Scholarship, please complete the application form located on the scholarship website page (link below)
Application: Access Here
- You have been diagnosed with diabetes (any type)
- You have been accepted to, or are currently enrolled in, an accredited college or university in the U.S. Undergraduate and graduate students are both welcome.
- You carry at least a 3.0 GPA.
- You must submit an official copy of your transcript, along with your application and essay using our online form.
Choose ONE of the topics below and write an essay of 500 minimum to 1,000 maximum words.
- What is one way that diabetes has shaped or changed your plans in life? How did confront your diabetes and push forward to your goals?
- What one thing do you think would make the biggest difference in how our society treats diabetes?
- Picture yourself when you first learned you had diabetes. If you could go back and give one piece of advice to yourself, what would it be?
For questions regarding this scholarship: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org