Organization & Scholarship Overview:
On behalf of the members of the IACAC Scholarship Committee, we are pleased to announce that we will award ten $1,000 scholarships ($500 per semester, non-renewable) to students who plan on pursuing a college or university education. This program allows our organization to give back to the students that we work with on a daily basis.
In 2012, the Executive Board unanimously approved the creation of the Scholarship to be awarded to deserving students of IACAC member high schools who exhibit a commitment to learning and have demonstrated involvement in their schools, the community, and/or service to others, with a motivation to achieve personal goals.
Website: IACAC Scholarship
Application: Access Here
- The applicant must be a graduating senior from an IACAC member high school (where at least one counselor is an IACAC member) with a GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. To verify if your high school is an IACAC member, contact Linda Haffner, (800) 829-0176;
- The applicant must enroll as a full-time, college freshman at a post-secondary institution in the 2020-2021 school year (preferably at an IACAC member institution); and
- The student must demonstrate involvement in high school, the community, or service to others with motivation to achieve personal goals.
- Scholarship is available to all eligible students regardless of citizenship or residency status.
- High School transcript
- Counselor Letter of Recommendation
Essay on the following topic, “Reflect on a time when you worked with others to achieve a meaningful goal”
Resume that demonstrates your leadership, involvement in high school, the community, and/or service to others
Before beginning the online application you will need: your counselor’s email address, an essay, and a resume.
Counselor Recommendation: Access Here
All materials from the counselor must be submitted online or postmarked by Friday, February 7, 2020.
Open to DREAMers: Yes
Contact Information: Linda Haffner at LHaffner@iacac.org OR call (800) 829-0176