Adobe Design Circle Scholarship
Organization & Scholarship Overview:
The Adobe Design Circle Scholarship program is supported by Adobe and administered by the Institute of International Education. These scholarships are intended to help youth continue their education, pursue careers in a design-related field, and find innovative ways to improve their communities. The Design Circle is a collaboration of design leaders working together to drive positive impact on business, society, innovation, culture and design careers.
Website: Design Circle Scholarship
Application: Create an Account & Apply
Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
- Open to students who will be pursuing undergraduate college/university studies during the 2020-21 academic year.
- Applicants must be planning to enroll in an accredited college/university degree or certificate program.
- While there is no minimum grade requirement to apply for this scholarship, an applicant’s academic and extracurricular record must show potential to succeed in a college/university program in their intended field of study.
- Demonstrate achievement and potential in design field, with an emphasis on product, experience and digital design
- Completed online application form
- A personal written or video statement of approximately 500 words or up to three minutes in length
- An estimate of your expected tuition and fee expenses
- Two (2) reference letters. The letters must come from non-family members who knows you well – for example a teacher, instructor, professor, employer/work supervisor, advisor to an extracurricular club, etc.
- High school transcript issued by the school (for applicants from the United Kingdom or Commonwealth countries, A level, O level, GCSE, or BTEC results are also acceptable)
Portfolio of up to three examples of your design work. Your portfolio can consist of links to websites you have built and/or links to third-party sites where you have uploaded your work (examples of third-party sites include Behance, YouTube, DailyMotion, Imgur, Dropbox, etc.)
- Demonstrated leadership potential and ability
- Personal character, commitment and potential to use design for positive social change
- Clearly expressed financial need to support educational goals
- Career and academic goals in line with stated scholarship objectives
- Compelling references
Open to DREAMers: Yes
Renewable: Yes, can be renewed for up to four years or until completing your undergraduate degree, whichever comes first. Scholarships are renewed each year pending academic progress.
Questions? Please email AdobeScholarship@iie.org