Bank of America Student Leaders Program
Since 2004, Student Leaders has been part of our ongoing commitment to youth employment and economic mobility. Preparing a diverse pipeline of community-minded young students with the leadership training they need to be successful in the workforce is vital to our approach to responsible growth and helps to build thriving communities. Every year, through our Student Leaders program we help connect 225 community-minded high school juniors and seniors to employment, skills development and service. They’re awarded paid summer internships with local nonprofits such as Boys and Girls Clubs of America and Habitat for Humanity and participate in a national leadership summit in Washington, D.C. The Student Leaders Summit focuses on skill building and creating a more civically engaged society.
Website: Bank of America Student Leaders Program
Application: Access Here
Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
To become a Student Leader, you must:
- Currently be a junior or senior in high school
- Be able to participate in an 8-week paid internship at a local nonprofit organization and work 35 hours a week*
- Be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship through the end of September 2022
Be able to participate in a week-long Student Leaders Summit in Washington, DC (July 25 – July 30, 2022) (All expenses paid. This week will be part of your 8-week experience.)*
- Be a student in good standing at your school
- Obtain a letter of recommendation from a teacher, guidance counselor, or school administrator. Contact your recommender as soon as possible to provide them with the requirements listed at the end of the application. You will need to upload the letter no later than January 31, 2022.
*In-person events will be in line with local and national guidelines around gatherings and travel and may be subject to change.
Open to DREAMers: No
For questions concerning this program, please call 1-800-218-9946 or email email@example.com