Heisman High School Scholarship
The Heisman High School Scholarship program honors hundreds of the nation’s most accomplished, community-minded high school senior athletes each year. This year, the college scholarship amounts have been doubled, increasing support for each student-athlete’s education. The program will recognize a winner from each high school that has student participation. The top male and female applicants from each state will be awarded $1,000. State winners will move on for the chance to become a national finalist and win at least $2,000. Of the national finalists, a male and a female will be selected as the winner of the $10,000 National Heisman High School Scholarship.
Website: Heisman High School Scholarship
Application: Register & Apply
- Students whose senior year of high school is the 2021-2022 academic year, graduating with the class of 2022.
- Students who have at least a weighted “B” grade average (3.0 GPA) during grades 9, 10 and 11.
- Students who participate or have participated in grades 9, 10, or 11 in at least one of sports recognized by the International Olympic Committee in the Summer and Winter Olympic Games, the Paralympic Games or the National Federation of State High School Associations.
- Students who have participated in volunteer service, community involvement or leadership within his/her school or community.
- Students who are a resident of one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia (D.C.).
Open to DREAMers: Yes