STEM Signing Day Scholarship
Organization & Scholarship Overview:
STEM Signing Day is an annual event that celebrates the accomplishments of Chicago Public School (CPS) students who are currently under-represented in STEM fields. These students will be applying their talents in pursuit of STEM degrees at some of the nation’s top colleges, universities and 2- year colleges. Accepted applicants will be recognized, awarded a scholarship, and join a community of students STEM professionals and mentors, putting themselves on the fast track for success.
Website: STEM Signing Day Scholarship
Application: Access Here
- Open to any CPS high school graduating senior (class of 2022) who will be attending college (can be community, city, state, or private) and pursuing a STEM degree.
View the STEM degree list here
- Complete the online application
Students must complete the online application, detailing their academic and after-school experiences, personal goals and aspirations to pursue a STEM-related major and career pathway.
- Upload an acceptance letter
Students must provide a letter of acceptance from a 2 or 4 year college/university.
- Obtain a nomination or a letter of recommendation
Students must either receive a nomination or provide one letter of recommendation from a teacher, school official, extra curricular program leader, or community leader.
- Affirm plan to pursue a STEM degree
Students must state in their application the STEM or Aviation degree they intend to pursue.
Open to DREAMers: Yes
Questions? Please visit the Contact US page.