Trane Technician of the Future Scholarship
Organization & Scholarship Overview:
Trane Technologies Company LLC has established a scholarship program to assist students who plan to pursue HVAC (Heating, ventilation, and Air Conditioning) degree or certification or building automation technician technology related degree or certification in college or vocational school programs.
The program is administered by Scholarship America®, the nation’s largest designer and manager of scholarship, tuition assistance, and other education support programs for corporations, foundations, associations, and individuals. Eligibility for individual programs is determined at the sole discretion of the sponsor, and eligible applications are reviewed by Scholarship America’s evaluation team. Awards for this scholarship are granted to eligible recipients without regard to creed, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or national origin.
Website: Trane Technician of the Future Scholarship Program
Application: Create an Account & Apply
- Applicants must be high school seniors, high school graduates or current college undergraduates in an eligible region in the US and Canada, and must be pursuing an HVAC (Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) degree or certification or building automation technology related degree or certification.
- Eligible recipients must plan to enroll in part-time or full time undergraduate study at an accredited two- or four-year college, university or vocational-technical/trade school for the upcoming academic term.
- Scholarships for part-time study will provide $2,500 awards, and scholarships for full-time study will provide $4,000.
*Certification programs must be through an accredited institution and must run on a standard academic semester calendar. Certification programs must be a minimum of one semester in length.
- A current, complete transcript of grades. Grade reports are not accepted. Transcripts must display student name, school name, grades and credit hours for each course and term in which each course was taken.
NOTE: If you are providing SAT or ACT test scores, and those scores are not listed on your high school transcript, you will need to upload an official copy of those test scores separately. If you are uploading a college transcript, those scores are not required.
- One (1) online recommendation form must be submitted on your behalf no later than March 4, 2022 by 3:00 pm.
Open to DREAMers: Yes
Renewable: No, but students may reapply to the program each year they meet eligibility requirements.
Questions? Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 507-931-1682