The Real Deal Book Scholarship
The Real Deal Book Scholarship is intended to financially assist deserving, qualified high school, college and Graduate Students. The maximum scholarship award is $200 per category. Scholarship recipients will be invited to The Real Deal Anniversary Celebration/Book launch event to be held in late Spring/Summer 2023. One scholarship award in the amount of $200.00 will be given out for each category.
Website: The Real Deal Book Scholarship
Application: Download Here
Review the application for undergraduate and graduate student requirements
- Graduating from high school in 2023
- Have a minimum cumulative unweighted GPA of 2.5
- Involvement in sports or extracurricular activities
- Completed scholarship application
- Involvement Form
- 500-word essay (typed & double spaced)
- One (1) letter of recommendation from a school administrator, teacher, counselor, mentor, or organization leader
- Official transcript (with seal) documenting the applicable high school or college course work, can be sent directly from school OR be included in the application packets, but must be sealed with the school stamped.
Submission Guidelines: Applications can be submitted electronically to email@example.com OR
Applications can be mailed to:
- Lisa Lyons
C/O The Real Deal Book Scholarship
7125 S. Francisco Ave.
Chicago, IL 60629
Open to DREAMers: Yes
Questions? Please email Lisa Lyons at firstname.lastname@example.org
- $200 Book Award